Monday, April 14, 2008

Got friends that would be here fast...got a brother whose got my back....

As promised...Uncle Joe had Betty and Emma back on the road by 10:00 this morning.

Salt and I arrived at the campground around 3:00. After getting the motor home set up we headed over to Mike and Robin's house. We had a chance to check out the house and then all met at The Red Robin for dinner. As you can see, we were all happy to be together again!




Tomorrow, Betty and Emma are headed for the Virginia Aquarium, while Salt and I head over to meet the moving van and help the kids unload and hopefully get a lot of the boxes unpacked.
Salt is taking the grill and we will cook out tomorrow night. The kids are off school on Friday so they will be over to the campground with us while we plan and prepare for a surprise birthday party for Robin.

Well, it's after midnight and since we are up and out early tomorrow, I'm off to bed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.