Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Look at who's looking at me looking at you looking at me.

Today was beautiful! A great beach day.....so I of course am checking out the guys. Here's the kind of guys I am checking out and ....


here are the kinds of guys looking at me....


So....the golden years do have some setbacks...ha ha

Karen and Stub Lashomb arrived at their hotel last night. Karen came over and spent the afternoon with us and then we met up with Stub for dinner at Texas Roadhouse. Karen insisted on treating...I think she was feeling sorry for me after I got a call from my accountant with our bottom line tax bill...ouch!


Talked to Sarah right before we went to bed and she said they were an hour from home....so assume the kids arrived in VA Beach somewhere around midnight. Hopefully they will sleep until noon.

As soon as Betty finishes class, she and Emma are headed for Myrtle Beach to join us for the week. Emma is probably on the ceiling...driving Kriston nuts asking "how much longer until Mom gets here?" We are now thinking we may leave a day earlier than planned so Betty can spend a day with Mike and his family before she goes back home. She and Mike who were SO close when they were kids kind of drifted apart over the past 10 years with their crazy lives. They really bonded again during Christmas last year and it is so nice to see them close again!

Salt and I are off to the new "Lowes grocery store"...it's kind of like a Wegmans. Wish we had something like that in Watertown.

No comments: