Thursday, May 01, 2008

I know I'm a lucky man...God gave me a pretty fair hand!

OK Mike and Robin...I did some cleaning/organizing, so here are a few more pictures. This is my office in the loft...


and this is my view from one of my office windows.....the protruding island is Deathdealer, which is a Canadian island. The dividing line is somewhere between my computer and that island.


Here are a few shots of the master bedroom and bath. Not having a wide angle lens on my camera it is hard to get decent pictures. I wish I knew what I did with the ones that Rich took last year?????

This is our bathroom....I LOVE my antique tub!


Spare bedroom with trundle bed which makes into either 2 twin beds or attaches to make a queen size.


More on the house later.
We had SNOW yesterday....flakes the size of quarters. It didn't last long but it was unwelcome the last day of April.
Jim Adamson returning to the island today. He will be over for dinner, so will be fun to catch up on the Adamson family winter. We do know that Laura graduated from Penn State in December and has taken a job in Texas. Will get more detail this evening.

2 comments:

jill said...

i LOVE the house! It looks just perfect. Hopefully someday we'll make it back up that way so we can see it in person.

kitty said...

I am counting on a visit from you guys!!!