Friday, May 09, 2008

Sunrise, sunset...Swiftly flow the days

First of all, welcome to the blog Tia and Laurie. Now that Robin is back in Virginia Beach, we are adding new blog watchers to the list.

Wow...check out the picture from the coffee visitors yesterday. I thought we were having a good time but it sure doesn't look like it from the picture. SMILE....this 50 degree weather will end soon (we hope).


Here is the start of some of the magnificent sunsets. I am hanging a copy on the refrigerator so Salt will see how important it is to get the trees down. I really can't complain too much, as he is back to work and putting in some long hours. Shane has already informed me he is packing his chain saw ( if he still has room after packing about 20 fishing poles) so maybe we will just wait for him. These kind of things are always easier with help!!!

This picture is taken from the front deck....

Emma is here for the night....and happy to have Grandma and Pop back on the island. She trucked right into "her" bedroom, put away her clothes and settled into her rocking chair. One of the first things she told me is she never wanted to be a cow because Grandma Uma told her that they pull your "gutters" to get the milk. She is such a cut-up!

Once again we are trying to let the bangs grow out.....I hate this in between stage when they are always in her eyes. I do love her without the bangs. She has such beautiful eyes and perfect "Angelina Jolie" lips!
The geese are back in the bay...we can expect to see their babies any day.
Emma and I are off on a 4 wheeler ride. She wants to go check out the "glass house" and I want to check out the downed trees at the Rossmasslers. Will post pictures!

No comments: