Monday, May 19, 2008

When we leave this time we're not coming back!


Congratulations Kriston and Betty...They both have their Masters Degrees! We are all so proud of you! We know how hard you both worked....

Kriston Daniels Webb is Betty's best friend. They started their Bachelor's program together and supported each other through thick and thin to get to this very happy day.

Saturday we ventured up to SUNY Potsdam for Betty's graduation ceremony....a very happy day for all of us.! A little wind blown, but happy! Salt is really smiling. I wonder when I suggested we take the kids on our honeymoon 19 years ago (Disney Cruise to Bahamas) if he thought he would ever get them raised? Now we wonder where the years went????






Here are the husbands who may just get some quality time now....


After the ceremony we joined Kriston's family for lunch at the Lobster House.

And now for a closing Aero Garden report....LOOK! It's lettuce. Another week and we start cutting it!


I will post some better pictures when I get my computer back with my photo enhancing programs.

Chester Taylor and Jim Adamson coming to dinner tomorrow night.

3 comments:

jill said...

Congrats Betty! Way to go!

emily said...

that is awesome betty! congrats!!

emily said...

hi aunt kitty! just wanted to let you know that your blog and jill's blog have inspired me to start my own. i put some pictures of our house on there for you! i hope you enjoy!! it was nice to see you guys. love emily