Thursday, February 12, 2009

Lookin for some hot stuff baby this evenin.....

Yesterday after the market, we took a drive and finally stopped at this Waterfall of Tears. we have passed it a hundred times (OK...maybe 35) and I have always been curious. A couple of weeks ago, I either read in the local paper or saw on the news that this was a memorial set up to honor children who died as a result of crime...this was enough to get my curiosity up.


This is the little angel who sits watching over the stones that give the children names, age and time of death.
The guy who started it just began the project this spring, so it is not yet complete, but will continue to grow. It's sad, and yet I love the idea that they are being remembered as a group.
Here are a couple of names, I am sure you will remember.
Caylee's is not yet complete, as it still has the missing poster on the blank stone.


We grabbed lunch at the Olive Garden and then later in the evening, 5 of my girlfriends and I headed for the Full Monty . Boy, did we all do some laughing. The pictures are not all that good as I was not allowed to use a flash. I also will not post some of the pictures just so I can keep this a family blog....LOL

This was such a funny play....we all loved it.

Today was bowling day....here is Carol Gates throwing one of her "STRIKE" balls....she had a 188 her first game...

i on the other hand had a very bad day....well not bad cuz I had a lot of fun, just didn't bowl well. I had a great excuse...It was Friday the 13th and I was bowling on Lane 13.

Eight (8) of us went to the Oakwood for lunch.... tonight we did Bingo. Salt won a $31 game and his horse came in at the horse race, which gave him another $15.

Tomorrow we have tickets to the Valentine shindig at the Villages. There are 6 bands or singing acts, all country or Rock and Roll.

I'm falling asleep at the computer. I need to publish and get to bed....I am not going to stay up until 2:30am again, reading!!!

No comments: