Thursday, July 13, 2006

So I Took Myself Down to the Fair in Town....

Emma with her new glasses
View of house (minus decks and porches) from River

Matt & Emma on the Bumper Cars

Tea with Weezie and Lauren

For some reason Blogger let me post one picture but is not posting any more right now. Oh well, if I can't get them on tonight I will try again tomorrow.

We took the two smaller kids (Matt and Emma) to the fair this afternoon. I had set myself up for a long hot day of misery. Surprisingly, all the smart people stayed away so we did not encounter any lines. The kids had a great time and won a ton of prizes (all of which I am sure will be in the garbage by next week).

I couldn't believe Daniel and Janna actually wanted to stay home and work (for money of course...But that's OK!). I guess this means they are growing up. It was SO nice after all the years of cleaning up after them and cooking for them to see their great attitudes and accomplishments.

Janna cleaned the entire house and then baked muffins for dinner. Daniel and Salt started clearing the River front so we can start to realize our spectacular view from our new home. The clearing is not anywhere near completion but just the amount they accomplished is WONDERFUL. It is HOT, HARD work but they did an amazing job. Daniel completed his first year at Hargrave Military Academy in VA last year....wow has he matured.

Off to Lolita's for her "Sing-a-long"...Fun, Fun, Fun!

1 comment:

jill said...

the view you have is awesome! that will be so nice when it's all done.