Saturday, March 21, 2009

Here is the main thing I want to say...I'm busy 24 hours a day

So, here is my handyman!! Salt and I have been busting our butts to get everything in ship-shape before we leave for the beach. Salt spent the day outside, cleaning the roof, getting the gardens in shape and packing.

I went from room to room trying to figure what I needed to take and what I could actually leave here. Fortunately we are allowed to bring the motor home in and park it in our driveway while we are making the transition. This will also give me a chance to get the empty cupboards, stove, refrigerator, etc. cleaned.

We took in dinner at a local Japanese restaurant. The food is always so good and of course the show is fun....especially if you have friends who have never experienced it.

There were a couple of kids at the table next to us and it was worth the price of the meal to watch their expressions when the flame jumped!!

The entertainer....

My favorite part....the veggies are always SO good.

Loving the experience!! About 3 months ago we started a "bucket list". We are all compiling a list of events, places, restaurants we want to do next winter. We decided to put this one on again. Actually, as Ruthie said..."our bucket is turning into a barrel!


Pictures are somewhat blurry tonight. Somehow or other, I changed the focus on my camera. Tomorrow is "Breakfast Bowl" (breakfast with 3 games) and hiking. Monday, Olde Time Pottery (girls' day out) and Bingo. We are booked right up and including the night before we leave. Glad I accomplished as much as i did this week!!

1 comment:

jill said...

mmm...now i want some japanese steak house! yum! the first time we took asa there and there was fire, he slid backwards in his chair almost knocking it over and then hid under the table! he was so scared the next few times we went and would automatically go under the table when he thought the fire was coming.