Monday, March 16, 2009

Work, Work all day long, past my bedtime and still going strong......

As I had a very boring (but productive) day, I will blog some of the miscellaneous pictures I wanted to get posted. These are Salt's orchids that are finally blooming. I was afraid they wouldn't bloom before we went home but they are beginning to open and are absolutely beautiful!

Here are a couple of pictures Betty sent....This Emma (in front) being fed ice cream by one of her girl scout friends. They had a gathering last Saturday, and this was one of their games (challenges). As you can see they are having a great time!!

I love this picture .....She has the most beautiful eyes and Angelina Jolie lips!!!


In just another two and a half weeks we will have some updated pictures of the other granddaughters. Robin has been so busy with school and Mike working his two jobs, they haven't had much time for snapshots. Grandma will have the camera on them for the 10 days we are there. Rachael is so excited for us to get there.....she texts us every day asking when we will be there. We are afraid to give her a date/time in case the schedule changes a little she will drive Mike and Robin nuts!!!
I have been packing most of the day.....filling the Easter eggs for the hunt and getting the goodies together for the kids baskets. I am so ambivalent about going home....I can't wait to see the kids and want to get the house and beach ready for the summer, but really hate leaving all our friends and beautiful weather here. I know once we get in the motor home and start down the road I will be excited. Our friends will start coming to the river for weekends at Easter and many of them will be moving there for the summer some time in May.
We did go to BINGO tonight (my reward for accomplishing what I set out to do) and I hit one of the coverall jackpots!!!

No comments: