Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I'll whip off my shoes, let down my hair and let's start the party again....

Last night we headed over to the Villages for the evening. We started out with dinner at the
Up the Creek Fish camp and grill.

The town was packed so we had to split up in order to get a table. Boys at one.....

Girls at the other.......

The square was filled with vendors, so I was able to pick up a couple of unique gifts for the girls Easter baskets. We are starting to get all kinds of messages from Rachael....she wants us to "come to VA now". Our visit along with Betty and Emma, should keep her happy until we go to pick her up for the summer....

Here you see the crowds dancing the night away....87 degrees. It was like being at a beach party (without the sand). It is still hard for me to remember that I am a Sr. Citizen. I watch all these guys out dancing and think....boy, they dance a lot like me....their kids must have taught them. THEN I remember oh, they are the same age as me!! The line dancers...kicking it up a notch!

We hit it just right.....a 60's band!!!!
Another perfect Florida evening.....I am SO hoping we have a good warm summer in NY this year!!! I am VERY spoiled!!!

No comments: