Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Cross the Desert Highway I will glide...So high, So free,....just us. Seems like my bike's riding me....

My nephew Joseph, just returned from his 3,000 mile bike trip across the country. I made him show me his legs, as I think they probably should be registered as lethal weapons. Check out the muscles. What stories he has to tell. He graduated from Oneonta University last June and decided to take some time to do this once in a lifetime trip.

More beauty in the park....

As Matt had a party to attend on Saturday evening, Rindy and Joe did his family party on Sunday......
Matt is such a character....how many 13 year old boys ask "Grandpa" for mud boots?

Off to Joe's shop tonight to park in his lot and tear down the engine of the motor home, order parts and get on our way to Myrtle Beach. I did promise however to cook Mexican dinner for the kids tomorrow night... :)

No comments: