Sunday, September 12, 2010

Pennies in a stream...Falling leaves..a Sycamore tree...Moonlight in Vermont.

Yep you know you have crossed into Vermont when you stop at a welcome station and smell the fresh Green Mountain coffee brewing. I forgot how much I love the beauty of this state. It brings back such wonderful memories of raising my children in this state for 4 years.

In every state we have to do at least one decadent splurge....VT has to be a famous Black Raspberry Creamie....YUMMMMMM


Our first visit was with my good friend (adopted mother) Stella. She is 95, walks a mile and a half a day, goes to the gym for her exercises and is truly my inspiration. Every time we visit her we laugh until my stomach hurts. She is joining us tomorrow for a trip up to Stowe and a tour of the Ben and Jerry's ice cream plant.

Stella with her daughter Wanda, who is just as devilish at that big grin....

Once again Salt ran into the bar of the awning on the motor home.....don't even ask me how many scars he has.....I threatened to make him wear a helmet and when we were browsing my favorite "apple store" in South Hero look what I found....

A look into the future in Northern NY on the way to VT....

No comments: