Wednesday, September 15, 2010

You got your friends just like I got mine.We might think a little differently.We got a lot in common you will see. We're just like you only PRETTIER..

The perfect ending to a wonderful three days in Burlington, VT. I was able to end a very full day with one of my best friends...Patsy Jedrzejewski. Patsy and I lived next door to each other for the 4 years I lived in Vermont (with IBM). We became fast friends, as we had children all the same ages.

Patsy has been battling (heroically) Non-Lymphatic Hodgkin's disease and has been very weak for most of the summer. She has finished most of her chemo/radiation and I was delighted to find her strong enough for a wonderful visit.


The clubhouse at Apple Island (pool heated)!

We picked up my friend Stella and headed for a factory tour of Ben & Jerry's ice cream factory.
www.benjerry.com in Waterbury, VT.



Stella treated us to brunch at the Grey Fox Den.....
We then cruised through Stowe.. www.gostowe.com and Smugglers' Notch www.smugs.com/fall . These are both ski areas we frequented when we lived in VT.
The scenery is incredible.

This is the view from our resort. .... Lake Champlain.
Greyson's 1 year pictures. Jada Lashomb Field and Greyson Field.

No comments: