Thursday, November 05, 2009

Whoever said a good man was hard to find, Positively, absolutely sure was blind. I found the best that ever was. Here's just one of the things he does

While I was out "playing"....Salt stayed home today, painted and did a bunch of other odds and ends which needed to be finished up before we start traveling again.

I went over to the market this morning and was impressed with these basket bowls that a guy from the Key was weaving from Coconut palms.



I love them when they are first weaved and green. In about a month after they are first weaved, they turn brown like the one in the corner left. They are so much softer than a regular basket. The brown one is over 15 years old. Ruth and I were both so close to buying one, but decided we really do not need any more "stuff". The workmanship was outstanding and the prices VERY reasonable!!

I probably will not be blogging for a few days, as our weekend is jam packed full and we are also planning a trip to Amelia Island for a couple of days next week. There will be lots to blog about when we return.

No comments: