Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Celebrate...celebrate

Oh my gosh.....19 years ago today, Salt and I were married....I was thin and he had hair!
It was so strange to go through the album and see how many of our friends who attended the wedding are either deceased, divorced or just grown up!

We will be celebrating at the home of Peter and Frances Rossmassler.
Betty and I went shopping all day yesterday....I desperately needed new clothes and we found some great sales at the Mall. Buying clothes at this time of the year works out well for me since I can wear them in Florida in winter.

Last night at Bunko we celebrated Elaine Brooks's birthday.


Kelly Ennis (front left) was visiting from North Carolina...


as was Pam (Brooks) Barton. Pam's daughter Lindsey was also at the party, but somehow I missed a picture of her. Will have to catch her at dinner tomorrow night!

1 comment:

jill said...

Happy Anniversary! That also is the date Todd and I met, and of course without your wedding we wouldn't be the family we are today.
Thanks for getting married!
Congrats!