Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I'm going mad for an arm wrestling girl.....

Today was a crazy day....Three of my girlfriends and myself were going to ride our jet skis to Kingston, Ontario for lunch and a day of shopping. Didn't happen....came downstairs and Salt had put a fire in the wood stove. I looked at the rough river and it was a quick decision....NOT going to happen today.

Ellen returned from Va after spending a week at home catching up on appointments and getting Daniel back to school. She popped in for coffee and we caught up on all the happenings.

Debbie and Steve Donaldson along with Phil Marra stopped into see the house. They had not seen it since it was completed. As they were leaving, Rex and Lauren Ennis arrived....Lauren to snitch the last of the lemon cookies.

Jim and Ellen over for dinner and then Matt arrived and actually dared to challenge Ellen to an arm wrestling match. He never did get her down....he says just because he didn't want to hurt her.....I don't know, I am not convinced!!

Matt started college on Monday and is loving being back to school!!

No comments: