Sunday, August 24, 2008

Let the memory live again.......

After viewing the anniversary blog, my niece Kate commented that she vaguely remembered the wedding, as she was so young. She did say however, that she seemed to remember something about Alice (her sister) having a whole bunch of gum. So Kate, this will jog your memory. Your dad bought Alice about 20 packs of gum to bribe her to walk down the isle.

It is so funny you remember that. I hope it isn't something that will in later years put you on a psychiatrist's couch because you didn't get any!!!!



You did however, get lots of loving from Aunt Kitty!! Look how little you were!


And here is Alice getting ready for the big walk......

and Alice and Marcus today still enjoying the river!

3 comments:

jill said...

i totally remember alice's incentive! and i remember how little katie was too!

Unknown said...

Haha I am sure Alice shared her gum so the scarring won't be too bad. I am sure the loving from Aunt Kitty made up for it. I was quite the cuddler...so I hear.
Love this post!
-Kate

MJ said...

How is Alice doing? I have not seen her in sometime. As close as we live I would hope she'd stop by sometime. So who's this Marcus guy,I know how Tom is about his girls.