Saturday, August 23, 2008

Riparian Cocktails???

Thursday evening was "Riparian Cocktails" at the Ennis/Sarti residence.....and yes, I had to look up the word Riparian!


Shirley and David Taylor listen to one of Peter's tall tales......

My crazy, fun, loving friends....

Kelly Ennis and Patsy Parker

You have to know where Mt Dora is to appreciate Fred's shirt....it's a very small TOWN in FL
where Fred lives and about 6 miles from our new place. I'm not really sure why Art Couch is sticking out his chest....there was nothing on his shirt to read. Maybe....one to many Riparian Cocktails?????

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Aniversary to you and Uncle Salt! I have very short flashes of memories of your wedding. One involves Alice having tons of gum! Haha.
What was the name of that book you were telling me about? The one you told me to read before going to Africa. Thanks.

I owe you a visit!
Miss and love you,
Kate

kitty said...

Hi Kate....
We missed you this weekend. Alice and Marcus are having a ball, being totally spoiled by Aunt Kitty...fresh blueberry pancakes on the deck overlooking the beautiful St. Lawrence!!
The book is
Beatrice's Goat...it's a childs book so you can scan it in the store!
Love and miss you!!