Sunday, August 31, 2008

I'm watching you go from room to room...with all your boxes and your broom!

Just returned from dinner at the Adamson's. Jim once again cooked one of his spectacular meals (Mexican). He has also perfected his "home made ice cream". He cracks me up....this recipe really was rocket science! He went on the Internet and found all the correct formulas for making ice cream that wouldn't crystallize. I couldn't tell you exactly how he did it but I can tell you he could compete with Ben and Jerry!!

I spent the day packing up the groceries, paperwork and odds and ends we will be taking for the winter. Other than that it was a pretty mundane day!

I will be packing up the computer tomorrow and am not sure how much blogging I will be able to do at the State Park. I don't think they have wireless. I will probably go to the coffee shop in town to check my mail and pay first of the month bills but not sure how often that will happen.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Aunt Kitty,

I was wondering what the name of that book was that you wanted me to read before going to Africa. No rush, let me know when you get a chance. LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU!!!
-Kate