Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wild and windblown....that's how you've grown

I awoke this morning to yet another wicked thunderstorm. Just for the heck of it logged onto the blog and went back to last September when we started our trek across the country. I think that may have been a HUGE mistake. I am really getting the urge to get back in the motor home and start traveling. Unfortunately, Salt has more work to complete and I have a mess of appointments. I do believe however, that by the 12Th of September when we leave for Plattsburg and Liz Bacci's wedding, we will be race ready to keep going.

I have finally retired my poor old camera with the burned out pixels and thoroughly read the directions for the new SONY. Betty and I had so much fun playing with it yesterday. Get this....it even has a feature on it where you can take someone who is not smiling and put a smile on their face. Crazy huh?
Coffee, this morning, was held at the home of June Augusbury. There were so many in attendance, we had to take the picture in to two groups. June's granddaughter Emily Rand who is spending some time with her grandmother before returning to school in London, was a huge help and a perfect hostess. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of Emily...hopefully I can snap one before she leaves the island!

No comments: