Thursday, July 16, 2009

I simply gotta march, My hearts a drummer...Nobody, No nobody is gonna rain on my parade...

Welcome to Grindstone Island Koffee Klatch....A Thursday morning ritual. This week we all journeyed down to Sue Smith's.....and a journey it was. Sue lives on the water but getting their by land is (I'm trying to come up with a word ) aha, a challenge. A beautiful but bumpy ride through the forest.....

Here is Janet Ennis arriving in her "Mule"....since it is not accessible by car or truck, we had a caravan of Mules and ATVs.


Janice and Kelly....


There was a large crowd this morning....25!

Some of the girls found a quiet corner.....Wait a minute; a corner....I really don't believe it was quiet????
Sue asked everyone to tell us how long we had actually been coming to the island. Frances Rossmassler's family has been coming since the 1890's. There were a lot of Mother/Daughters there today. It is such a peaceful place for the family to gather.

Everyone is just accepting the fact that they can't escape from Kitty and her infamous camera. You might as well just pose and smile before I catch you putting a big pastry in your mouths!!!!


Janet Gregware grabbed the camera and snapped a shot of me with Gwen, Elsie, myself and Shirley. No one bothered to tell me my hair was that windblown!!!
Kelly Rusho Boyer made sure she grabbed fresh fruit.....she's going to make sure that baby has good food!! L-R Frances Rossmassler, Kelly Rusho Boyer and Amanda Rusho.

No comments: