Sunday, July 19, 2009

It sure is good to see ya....wouldn't want to be ya

OMG....the drama of teenage love life....I sat this morning and laughed and laughed as I heard all the tales of the dance last night and the plans for today at the beach in Daddy's boat. These kids are having SO much fun they don't want to go home. Since our company from FL arrives today, I had to kick them out but they managed to get Betty to let them stay at her house for another night. They are already planning on returning next weekend. Why did I think I was going to have a lay-back summer this year????

Janna at Aunt Kitty's Kooking School.....

Paul grazing....these kids eat all day and all night!!

I told Janna if she was going to the Saturday night hoedown, I was sending along body guards.....Dan was willing!!
Janna with her braces off...

No comments: