Friday, July 17, 2009

Well then what's to be the reason for becoming man and wife....

July 17, 1970....


It broke our hearts to loose you,
But you didn't go alone.
For part of us went with you,
The day God called you home.

Author unknown

Thank you Bill for 17 wonderful years. The kids and I will always miss you, as will all of your good friends. I know you are looking down and smiling when we reminisce about some of our antics such as we did a few nights ago at the
Rossmassler's. I am hoping Walt Pullaw was right there with you as Todd and I told stories about our days on Hay Island.

I also know if you had ever known Salt, you would be happy to know he has been a terrific husband and father and has helped to lessen the pain of loosing you.

1 comment:

jill said...

what a great picture...i love the way he is looking at you. thanks for sharing it!