Tuesday, July 28, 2009

This diamond ring doesn't shine for me anymore....

BUNKO last night....such fun with 16 of the island girls!! For some reason all of my pictures were blurry??? I don't know if I just had the camera on the wrong settings or if possibly (probably) my card is exhausted. I have never had a new one since I bought the camera 2 years ago....thousands and thousands of pictures through it. Maybe I need a new camera....hmmmm...new camera, new I-Phone? My heart is screaming YES and my pocketbook is screaming NO! Wonder who will win?????

Erma is engaged? Nah she just took top prize for the most games won!

Brenda's ship came in when she won the prize for "Traveling"


and poor Janice....she won the "booby prize"....who besides Janice would get so excited over the booby prize??? Love you Janice, you cup is always way more than half full!


Oh yes, I won the prize for most "BUNKOS"!!!

No comments: