Saturday, December 26, 2009

And so this is Christmas....

It certainly wasn't my best Christmas.....I spent two days sleeping, trying to kick a bug!! We planned a Christmas Eve "open house" and about an hour before everyone was supposed to show up, I got very dizzy (don't go there!) and ended up not even attending. Fortunately all the food was prepared, and Salt took over and served and played host. Sorry to all our friends who I missed.

The worst part is that no one took pictures, so I have no idea if it was fun or not? I told Salt if I were not in charge of the camera, we would never remember what we did!!

I never made it to Doug and Darlene's for Christmas dinner the next day either....I did, however, drag myself for dessert and a bonfire at the Starcher's, Christmas night.

The kids and grand kids,had a great Christmas and everyone was healthy, and happy with what Santa brought!!

Here is Emma singing at the church service on Grindstone.


After all the presents were opened, she and dad cuddled up for a little DS1....

Loving the new jacket Pop and Grandma sent her.........

To say she was excited when she saw the IPOD touch Santa brought, would be an understatement......

Christmas night....Darlene is such a sweetheart...she almost has Salt convinced she is ACTUALLY interested in all those tools that are on sale!!

Here is Ruth wrapped in her blanket.....yep, we are all big wimps now that we have moved to Florida. When it goes below 60 we bundle up!!

Bob filling his plate with all the goodies.....

Sam and Norma, Bill and Karen, Blanche....next party you can all star in the pictures when I am there with the camera!!

No comments: