Sunday, December 20, 2009

How 'bout them cowgirls...Boys, aint they something....

So, the one thing Emma wanted from Texas, was "real" cowgirl boots. She called tonight to let me know she got them.....BOY was she excited! Pop and I love when we can make the grandchildren happy. Rachael will be getting her box of goodies sometime this week.


Salt and I had the most relaxing day today....a perfect Sunday. It is the first day in a month we have not been on the go...fresh pot of Starbucks', Sunday paper and the fireplace on. It has been very cold here. I am NOT complaining however, because I know my family and friends are back in NY shoveling snow. Mike and Robin had some, but Mike said tonight it was all melted.
We took a quick trip to finish our Christmas shopping (I think this may be the 4th time I have FINISHED it).

No comments: